Monday, August 29, 2016

Time sure flies, snow on Pikes Peak this morning and cards I am working on

Hello Everyone,

   Summer has flown by! Work has been busy! Today I took a walk down to the park and took a bunch of photos- Snow on Pikes Peak. We had a big rainstorm with lots of thunder and lightning and up on Pikes Peak it was snow- we received 1 1/2" of rain. No hail! We have had a bad hail season here we just had a big storm a few weeks ago and a lot of my co workers had their houses trashed and their cars totaled. We were lucky this time!
  I have been making a lot of digital cards and I made some cards and tags to print for 4th of July and now for Patriot Day.
I am making cards and tags for an event in my hometown in Owego, NY. October 1st. One of my school friends is holding their annual event in memory of their Granddaughter Sarah. 
I will also make a locket to add to the basket. The event will be at the new dog park. They have the best dog grooming place I have ever seen.  Cuddlebugs. They take the cutest photos of dog clients and they are held and cuddled- what a wonderful experience for the dogs when getting groomed!
I hope everyone enjoyed their summer!

Linda











No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda