Sunday, December 20, 2015

Merry Christmas Week! Some of the cards and tags I made and my #‎AliveNowMag‬, ‪#‎AdventPhoto

Merry Christmas Week! This month has flown by so fast! I have been making toffee and baking every weekend! Tomorrow I will be done! 

I have enjoyed doing the 25 days of Advent photos. Some days the word has been a challenge to find just the right image. I am posting some of the ones I did. The graphics some were from the graphics fairy and altered. I did the annual candle for our loved ones with Cindy Adkins on the 11th of December. She has the Angels at my Door facebook page. I also did a candle on the 13th for one of my school friends who had a Grand Angel pass away at the age of 5. A group called Compassion International hosted it as a world wide event.
Daddy has been gone for 4 years already how can that be! 
I did a collage for him.

My brother Jay surprised me with these 2 ornaments from our town - Owego, NY. I love them!

I am looking forward to my break! I will be off until January 5th! I am hoping to go to a new antique shop and another shop that is open when I am at work and a used book store not far from my house.

Merry Christmas! Let's Pray for Peace on Earth! Happy New Year! XO Linda














No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda