Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Post Thanksgiving!

I am hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful dinner at Bob's Mom and Dads. The turkey tasted better than ever! My batter buns were a hit again! We are having terrible cold weather here and snow- a little unusual for us to have this for so many days straight! We were not very busy at the dealership, but we still sold some bikes and people took advantage of our Black Friday sales!

 Today I went to get tins at the dollar store for the toffee and some other baking supplies. Next Sunday I start the toffee with Mom Sally! 

I am doing an Advent a day photo posting with a group on facebook- here is the link- http://alivenow.upperroom.org/2015/11/04/advent-practice
Today is Hope and I am posting this photo of Penrose St Francis Hospital- I will not get into the politics over what happened here on Friday but the police officers and some civilians that were injured are at this hospital, 2 blocks from my house- So Hope is for them to recover quickly!

 I have been working on Christmas cards and I found some cute Santa Claus resin keys at Michaels and I made cards for my Grand Nephews and Great Niece! I will post the cards today and when I get them printed I will show the key. I will also have some Joy keys with cards soon in my Etsy shop- Minniesvintageshop.




I wish you Peace and Joy always and now for the start of this Holiday Season!

Hugs, Linda
 

3 comments:

  1. I like those old fashioned Christmas postcards. What are your batter buns, they sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can message or email you the recipe- my friend who was like my second Mom gave me that recipe when I was 18!
      They take about 3 hours as they raise twice but they are worth it!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm...batter buns and toffee! Sounds delish! What exactly are batter buns? The keys sound so cool...can't wait to see! have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda