Sunday, August 16, 2015

Where has the summer gone!

Hello All,

   Yes I have been lax on the blogging. Summer seems to have finally come and now it is almost over! We have had a decent summer at the dealership, though we had a month of rain it slowed our Motorcycle sales and now it is hot, hot! 

The K-3 are all 3 now! So hard to believe! Bob cat weighs 17.8 pounds, Merlin 16.8 and Savannah is just over 14. Except for Savannah the boys are long and lean. Savannah is short. The photo I took this morning they were watching Kitty TV the birds and the squirrels!

 I went to the Barn in Castle Rock with Bobs Mom on Friday night. I took off work early as they had a shopping event with wine and snacks. We had a great time!

I have been working on some images. I had this train photo and aged it up a little and placed it on a cabinet card for my brother Jay. I showed the original also. I have 2 more images to do and then I will print them out and send them to him. The train is at our old station in Owego NY. The cabinet card back I used is also from home so I thought that was special too. 

Our pond has done well this year and my vines also from all of the rain we have had. Our drought is over pretty much and we didn't have to water much this year at all.

My Granddog Oreo is so cute and I just had to add a photo of her. Oliver our resident non-feral was over for a kitty love visit.

I hope you are all having a great summer, winter hours will come soon enough and then I will have more time for crafting and blogging! I got Bob some Minions Twinkies and one of the news ones in the movie is named Bob! LOL! XO Linda




















3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! It's so nice to here from you! Shopping, wine and snacks is a WONDERFUL way to spend time with friends and loved ones! I love what you did with the cabinet card. I'm going to do something similar for a Civil War project that I WILL eventually get to. Love your pond, so serene looking and gorgeous and the kitties are just adorable! You mentioned Owego. Is that where you live? The hubby and I took a side trip to NY on our way to visit family in PA. We stopped in Seneca Falls and Cooperstown. Do you live close by? I've never been to NY except for Niagara Falls. What a beautiful state! Talk to you soon Linda. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,
      I am from Owego, NY. Where you went is a beautiful part of NY. Yep I am here in Colorado. <3 Have a great week!!

      Delete
  2. Yikes Linda! My bad! I just noticed you live in CO! So sorry! :(

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda