Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Veteran's Day to all who served and to my family! Big weather change!

Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served past and present and to my Family also. We had a gorgeous Fall day yesterday! Now the front that came through Alaska is coming down to all of us! To be cold, winds are up already and maybe the "s" word. I am not ready for snow yet!! My Veteran's Day Family Collage- Honoring my family starting with my Daddy Willard (Bill) Edwards Jr, My mom in 2 of the photos with Daddy, V.Irene Edwards, My daughter retired Msgt USAF Tara Saffell McCraw, my son in law Msgt Retired USAF Derrick McCraw, Tara's Daddy who passed away earlier this year- Eric Saffell retired Msgt USAF from the USAF Academy Band and last but not least my brother Jay Edwards who served four years in the USAF Academy Drum & Bugle Corps. 2 photos of the front coming in for our big weather change!! Have a great week! I am so excited I am also doing my first swap, A Christmas Ornament Exchange! Baby steps I will try more if this works out well! XO Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda