Sunday, November 16, 2014

Changed up my blog look, Oliver's story, Vintage Photo Share

Hello Blog Friends,

   I changed up my blog look today. I added photos of the K-3 and a nice photo of Oliver. He was absent most of the week as we had terrible cold, below normal and snow here. We knew he was over in the cat colony safe. He came running over today when he saw us pull up from the store. He was so happy to see us! He adores Bob. It is so funny he gets up on the tool box in the garage and puts his paws on Bob's shoulders and looks at him, then he takes his paws and pats his hat. I found out his story from Kim. She is the owner of the cat colony. He was dumped off and one of the neighbors took him in, they did not give him much of a chance as their other cats did not like him. He took him to the humane society. His breed is unusual he is a Norwegian Forest Bob Tail Cat. He has big paws and prances when he runs. They said he was not adoptable as he stuck his claws out at them. Seriously! They called Kim and said since he was found by the colony if she did not take him, they would put him down. He is very loving, but does have sharp claws. He has food and a cat bed in the garage also, we leave Jinx cat's old cat door open for him. We are going to co-parent with Kim on him for now as he needs to be checked out by our vet, before I would let him in near the K-3. So maybe he will live with us some time, for now he eats here and is looking so much better since we have been feeding him. I hope you have a great week! XO Linda



4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Love Oliver's story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story about Oliver...I am happy you are helping to take care of him. He is a beautiful cat! I have 5 cats myself. Two are very old...17 and 19 1/2. My oldest girl, Sugar is a polydactyl (six toed) calico and I got her when my 19 year old son was 3 weeks old. She is deaf and getting pretty fragile. I don't know how much longer she will be around. All your kitties are so pretty. I used to have one that looks like your Bob and Savannah. That as years ago though. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog post today, it is always great to have you visit.
    I love the new look of your blog header, awesome!
    It has turned cold here over last few days. It is snowing, blowing and blistery today, winter has arrived I guess.
    Happy Holidays to you.
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet what you are doing for Oliver, he sounds so friendly and is lucky to have you. He's a great looking cat!

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda