Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy October, Some Fall photos from home and Happy Birthday to my Mom in Heaven

Hello Blog Friends, how did October come so quickly! Fall is here but in Colorado we have had a mix of cool fall days and summer like weather. We are to get rain on Thursday from hurricane Simon. I put a message on our friend in NY's page and told him he was a hurricane- he laughed. I have some older Fall photos from my hometown of  Owego, NY. Today October 8th is my Moms Birthday. She would have been 84! They say time heals, but I miss my Mom today as much if not more. Even though 9 years have passed, since she was called back to Heaven. Bobs sister Laurie October 11, is her 3rd Angelversary, my Moms 9th Angelversary  is October 22nd. We will do our annual Balloons to Heaven on October 19th. Laurie asked me to continue doing this  tradition and do them for her too before she passed away. We do them for Mom, Bob's Uncle Bert who passed away the same day as my Mom, Laurie and we do Daddy as December is hard sometimes to do balloons. Time passes by, life goes on and we all survive somehow! I just miss my parents a lot! We had the best life with them! I found 100 more negatives and they are ready for me to pick up. I had 238 done a few months ago. I will share some soon. My brother Jay and I have enjoyed viewing the digital photos from them. A lot of memories!
 I hope you are all enjoying your fall! We are waiting for the roofers to come and do our roof from the big hail storm in May. Shingles have been here for a week! Work is slowing down as fall continues. Winter hours start next week. I hope to blog more. I wish you all a blessed week!! My second Etsy shop Minniesvintageshop has some more Vintage photos and some Halloween ones I altered. Check it out!  Hugs Linda







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda