Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Halloween Early! Halloween Collages of the K-3 Kitties, Oliver our Feral and a Vintage Photo

It's Halloween Week! Don't you remember growing up how much fun it was to wear a costume, go to a
parade and then trick or treat? I grew up in a small town, Owego, NY. We had a Halloween parade, cider, donuts and then the kids all trick or treated. In those days we didn't have much to worry about! Now that I am a grown up, I think back on how much fun we had. The movie Theater had a Halloween Costume contest and played the old scary Vampire, Frankenstein movies an all day marathon! I still like Halloween and hope the kids get to experience some of what we did in our youth. We have a new kitty visits us 2 times a day for a meal. We call him Oliver. He lives in the Feral cat colony. I don't believe he is a real Feral cat as he is very loving. I made a collage of him for Halloween. Here is a new one of the K-3 Bob, Savannah and Merlin. They did not want to wear the new Halloween hat and collar, oh well! It is a good thing I can just use a photo editor for the hats! LOL!  I also had fun with this Vintage photo. Happy Halloween to you all! Hugs from me, Linda





3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Thanks for coming over to say hi and leaaving your kind words! I love Halloween and I remember having so much fun as a kid! I love Halloween so much that I always take the day off of work. Your collages are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween!
    The kitties are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collage of a true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda