Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall is here but today looks like Winter!

Happy Fall, but today looks like Winter!! Sunday morning woke up to a crew of 7 roofers to get the roof done. Was a little surprised as the contractor said Monday. But they came and got it 99% done. Looks great! They put my directv dish back up and Bob adjusted it just in time to watch the 2nd half of my Dallas Cowboys game. They won too! I was pretty happy!! I will do this in 2 posts, the Pikes Peak photos first then the little dog show that was at the park on the corner for the next post The Pikes Peak photos with the hospital in the foreground were taken from the park down the street. The ones from the golf course were from the Patty Jewett deck of the clubhouse as we went for breakfast there on Sunday. Have a great week! Hugs, Linda








 

1 comment:

  1. brrrr yes it really does look like winter. But what a stunning scenery, beautiful mountains! I really love them because we don't have them, it's only flat country where I live. Wishing you a beautiful day, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda