Monday, September 8, 2014

September is a time for joy, a time for sorrow and a time to remember

As we start the second week of September. Some things come to mind, some are sorrowful and some are joyful. I am happy, grateful and full of joy as my Granddaughter Ayanna will be 17  on Friday the 12th. I am joyful as Fall is coming and the changes of the Season with it. I get a heavy heart when I remember September 11, 2001. I remember that day as well as my Grandparents and my parents remembered WW11. I remember my late sister in law Laurie's Birthday and wish she was still with us. I remember September 19th this year's POW/MIA Day, Remembering those who never came home. September is a month of joy and sorrow. I choose to be Joyful, Thankful, Grateful and remember.



Have a great week! XO Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda