Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hello Blog Friends Here is Savannah the Birthday Party Kitty and the bird feeder repaired

Hello Blog Friends

 I hope all is going well for you! We were so hot here and now this week we are getting rain. So anyone living near the burn scars have to worry about flooding. We had a strange event the other night. Our big bird feeder is wrought iron with arms. It was bent down to the ground, all of the feeders were strewn all over the yard and the main part of the feeder was halfway to the garage. Every feeder was picked clean. Then the gross part was blood on the sidewalk etc. We finally concluded that a deer jumped the fence and ran into the feeder and then got loose, ate all of the seed and then left. The birds and the squirrels were sitting on the fence looking at the empty spot and if they could talk they would say- where is our food? Bob got it all fixed and put back up. Sunday we bought a wildlife camera to see what goes on. Last night all we got was a cat walking through. Here is Savannah's Birthday Photos. She is clearly the black Grumpy cat! Here is the feeder fixed with a try out photo from our wildlife camera. I hope you all have a great week! XO Linda







2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...That's not a grumpy cat!lol Would love to know what got at all of the feeders. I have never heard of a wildlife camera...That should be fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda I love your kitty! I didn't get to my birdfeeders like I normally do this year - but enjoyed a lot of wildlife when in the hospital. thank you for your words of encouragement it means alot to me. I hope you have a Happy Labor Day! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish you a day full of Blessings!
Linda