Monday, May 12, 2014

Merlin and Bob are 2 Years Old Now! The Happy Birthday Kitties!

Hello Blog Friends, I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day! We went to breakfast with Papa and Mom Sally my in laws. For My Birthday and Mother's Day. It was nice. Typical Spring in Colorado, nice one day and snow the next. Mostly on the grass for us but West and North of town got 10-15". To be 80 this weekend. Here are the photos of Bob and Merlin, the Happy Birthday Kitties! Love these boys they are 2 now and Savannah will be 2 in July. Have a wonderful week! XO Linda



 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! They are cute and beautiful cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh such cute birthday kitties :-) I have seven--- seven! Eiy-eiy-eiy... I just can't help myself... their so fluffy lol
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda?

    Happy belated birthday to Bob and Merlin. They are so adorable, especially with their birthday hats. Hugs to all -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish you a day full of Blessings!
Linda