Friday, April 11, 2014

Updates to what is happening in Colorado Springs

Hello All,
It snowed Monday morning so we put off our shopping trip to the Antique Barn. Trying for the 21st. Tara's Dad got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago Thursday, fell on Sunday and broke his pelvis. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks again now. He is not well, the kidneys aren't working well and the dialysis isn't helping so far. I am hoping to go on Sunday to see how he is. The 2 times I was there I did face time on my iphone so Tara and family could see and talk to him. So prayers are needed for his recovery! Also Derrick my son in law his mother is still in the hospital too, so prayers for her too would be nice! The old saying is right, if you have your health you have everything! I am lucky so far, but now scared for this BD next month as it is a big one! I hope you are having a great week!! Oh and a nice sure sign of Spring. Last night I was at my computer and had the window open and the birds are singing! What a joyful sound that was! XO Linda

2 comments:

  1. Is BD birthday? If so, I must say I am an April baby too. Or maybe BD is something else?
    Prayers of healing for your extended family.
    "I will restore your health and I will heal your wounds, said the Lord." Jeremiah 30:17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Prayers and good thoughts sent your way for all of your friends and family members that need some.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my Peat Pot Pinterest post, it is always so nice to have you stop by.
    Have a great rest of the week and a Happy Easter Sunday.
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda