Monday, April 21, 2014

My Texas Trip for Tara's Retirement and Oreo my Grand Dog!

Hello Blogging Friends- Here are my photos from Texas. I went for Tara's retirement. We did get to Greune Texas and had lunch at the Grist Mill restaurant on the Guadalupe River. The small town has some shops and 2 wineries. We stopped at one of the Wineries and had a tasting and got a bottle of wine. Also I have a Grand Dog named Oreo! She is a Maltipoo and so darn cute! I hope you have a great week. Prayers for my son in law Derrick's Mom and Tara's Daddy Eric are still needed as I said in my previous post. Eric will not survive, Linda is questionable.
Have a great week! XO Linda









2 comments:

  1. Linda my heart goes out to you for all that has been going on. Sending prayers for Derrick's mom and Eric. I enjoyed seeing your photos from Texas. Oreo is so adorable! Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Linda,
    I have so enjoyed browsing your blog and catching up with what's going on. Sending prayers for your family worries, I know what that's like! Glad you had a great day in the Antique Barn. I'd love to visit one.
    Take care sweetie. Thanks for your visit.
    Hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish you a day full of Blessings!
Linda