Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Almost Spring, Snow here!

Hello Blog Friends
Sorry I haven't been on much. Went to Texas for my daughter Tara's retirement from the USAF. It was nice and I had a fun 9 days. I have photos to post soon. Since I have been home just been busy catching up and getting my Vintage Photo shop ready for Etsy. I actually caught a throat thing, imagine me the germ-a-phob caught something! Work has been busy as we are on summer hours, but our weather isn't exactly summer like today! Today we got 5" of snow just on the grass, truck etc. I am going to the Antique Barn in Castle Rock on Monday. I am so excited and hope our weather holds out. I will get on and post photos of my trip, the town of  Gruene Texas, Tara and I went to and the Barn. Tara's Dad is back in the hospital he wasn't well when we went to Texas and now the form of rheumatoid arthritis he has has affected his kidneys to the point of needing dialysis. He got out of the hospital on Friday and fell and broke his pelvis on Sunday so sad to say he is not well. A Prayer would be nice for him. I am hoping to go see him this weekend. We have been divorced for almost 30 years but we still go to Texas together and keep in touch. We are hoping he does recover. I also have a Grand Dog now! She is a black and white malitpoo named Oreo. She loves her Grandma!! I will post photos of her too. She hears my voice on the phone and tries to get to me! XO Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda