Monday, April 21, 2014

A great day with my friend Janet at the Barn in Castle Rock. CO!

What a lovely Spring Day! My friend Janet and I went to Castle Rock CO to the Barn! It is an old barn with antique booths! I have photos to share- it was a great day! Stress free! Nothing has changed on Tara's Dad or my son in law Derrick's Mom! Their prognosis is still pretty grim on both! The last 2 photos are from another shop called the Emporium another set up with booths! A great day!  The Fairy Garden is so cute and one of my online craft sites sells a lot of things for Fairy Gardens- Factorydirectcraft.com. Hope you enjoy the photos! Sorry a few duplicated. I will post my Texas photos in the next post! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! XO Linda





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda