Saturday, February 1, 2014

I am selling this little collage sheet my Great Grandmother Minnie Valetine's Day

For Valentine's Day!
 My Great Grandmother Minnie Rice Sackett Isn't she pretty!
A Valentine's Day Sheet.
Photo my collection, post card from the Graphics Fairy 
The background from Grandma Gator's Etsy Shop, more flowers from picmonkey. Printed on cardstock and mailed to
you $4.25 USA only. Click the email me on my sidebar if you wish to purchase this lovely sheet! You can make up to 10 physical items from this sheet. Your sheet will not have my mark. Have a wonderful weekend! It is snowing here we have about 6" on the ground! Can't wait to go to Texas this month!
I should have Tara's Collage Box finished this weekend. I will post a photo.



3 comments:

  1. What a great job and she is gorgeous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to say hi! I wish you could come to the Polka Dot Flea too....How much fun would it be to have all of my blogging friends attend! Names would become faces!

    Carol

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noticed you have not blogged in awhile. Wanted to say hello to you. Hope this finds you well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish you a day full of Blessings!
Linda