Monday, December 9, 2013

I won this beautiful Angels Shadowbox from Nancy of Sugar Lump Studios!

Hello Blog Friends,

  I went through the week with Nancy of Sugar Lump Studios  www.sugarlumpstudios.com  A Very Vintage Christmas and I purchased the tutorial from her Etsy Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/sugarlumpstudios. I am going to make the bunting pennants for gifts. I found out I won the Angels Shadow Box Giveaway. I am so excited and honored to have won! Christmas is hard for me as my Dad passed away 2 years ago this week and since my Mom passed away, Christmas doesn't seem the same. The Angels Shadowbox gift has really uplifted my Spirits! I can't wait to receive it in the mail!






  Christmas Baking season is in full swing. My Grand Angel Nayla is waiting for her cookies. I have to send cookies with labels so she doesn't eat them all! I have made 4 batches of the family toffee and 2 batches so far of my rolled butter cookies. We made about 20 stamped spoons for necklaces and canning jar decor. I bought the 100th anniversary Ball jars and made flower vases for my Sister in Law, Daughter and my Nieces. We stamped spoons for necklaces for family and my Moms friends that I keep in contact with. I made a spoon for Cindy Adkins with an Angel Heart cameo. I received a beautiful necklace from her, it was a total surprise. I follow her on facebook under Angels At My Door. I will post photos of these before I ship them off.

Again don't forget to enter my photo charms giveaway, ends this Friday! You can leave me a comment or email me!

Hugs and I hope you are have a wonderful week!
XO Linda

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and you deserve such a nice gift!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow you have been busy:) I didn't know Cindy had a different blog. I have been absent from blogging for a while but I just love that woman and will get back in touch with her. She is a beautiful angel soul:)
    ~Debra xxx Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful box, so fun to get a gift in the mail from blogging friends! Sounds like you are baking up a storm...Yum! I hate to hear this is a tough time of year for you. I still have my Mom, but dread the day I don't...Nope, it just won't be the same

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift to win! Happy Christmas to you. xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda