Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day My Daddy and Vintage Photos for you!

Hello Blogging Friends,

 It's been a busy week already here in Colorado. Hot, Hot 98 yesterday and today. Seems we went from Winter to Summer! We have been fairly busy at the MC Dealership I work at and today is my Monday, we call it Telephone Tuesday! As everyone who broke their bike over the weekend is calling for parts! I have been scanning photos and a lot of them have been my family and I have been sending them to my brother Jay. He loves it. I have some photos for you to use in your crafts for Father's Day. These are from my personal Vintage Photos collection. I am also including for your viewing one of my Daddy that I have on my facebook profile now and our frog that Bob got a photo of yesterday. He grew from a tadpole and has survived 2 winters and numerous Raccoon paws feeling in the pond! We do live in town and have had some deer visitors the last few weeks. 1 doe a few times in the yard. She was munching  grass outside our bedroom window and drank from the pond and then left. My neighbor saw the 3 of them a week ago, missed that I was sleeping. A buck and 2 doe all in the yard. Glad we are the watering hole for them!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! XO Linda



4 comments:

  1. I liked that vintage picture of your father and a baby - very beautiful! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos-Happy Father's Day to you dad--I miss mine so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family photos and cute frog.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda