Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last Call for Selling Blogs and Etsy Shops for Victorian Etc Magazine

Good Morning Blog Friends,

I wrote an article for Victorian Etc magazine, you can read it next month, link on my sidebar. The article is titled Miracles & Mystery. Here is the image I made for the magazine. The Cemetery Angel is from Evergreen Cemetery here in Colorado Springs.
I am still needing a few blogs with Etsy shops for the magazine, it is free for me to add you, but there is also an advertising opportunity - $35.00 for 4 months. Please contact me to be added to the blog list- include a 340 x 430 pixels photo with your links. The Vintage Photo back is for your craft use. Have a great week! Linda




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images. Congratulations on your article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your article! You must have some amazing cemeteries near you ...what a beautiful angel!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda