Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday! Victorian Etc Magazine update

Just an update for the upcoming Victorian Etc magazine- The blogs and info that will be featured by me-- Lovey from Fabric Photo Memories, Nancy Maxwell James from SugarLump Studios and Laurie from Button Floozies. Laurie lives here in Colorado Springs and we are going to meet next week. I am looking forward to getting to know her! Also the issue will have my Etsy shop and the article I wrote about Angels. I am not a writer by any means
so when I post the link with the magazine I hope you all will enjoy the new improved Victorian Etc Magazine. Have a great week! Linda

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to meet you Linda -- and I'm excited to see the magazine!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda