Sunday, February 17, 2013

Vintage Photos For You!

Hello Blog Friends,

Scanning photos and catching up on housework. As most of you know I work at a Motorcycle Dealership and we are starting to get busy. You get used to Summer Hours and more money and then when Winter Hours come you say oh well I get home before 6! So Yeah Summer hours will be here March 1st, it means longer work days and late deals. Now that I am closing deals now too, makes the day go faster when it is busy, way more responsibility but ok so far! I normally don't do much cooking through the week especially during summer hours as I really honestly do not like eating after 7 at night and I will be getting home between 7 and 8. So I was reminding Bob- fajita salads and easy quick light meals he can have ready when I get home- Bob is always happy for Sunday and Monday as those are my days off. I normally cook then but, now that Bob works at home we sometimes do lunch or dinner out on Monday's as our day to do something together.

 Last night we had Greek Gyro's my favorite yum! I had a wonderful NASCAR night with Gyros and my Delicious Red Wine!!

 Bob and I are avid Angry Bird Players and we play on facebook in the weekly tournaments. It is so much fun! I can't wait until Tara has the strength back in her arms to go back and play with us in the tournaments! She always makes me laugh- she will call me on a Monday after she has been home from work and just start laughing- so I know that she has beat me or Bob in the current game- but not for long!

It is beautiful here today, sunny and 55! Snow maybe for Wednesday and Thursday.

Here are 2 beautiful Vintage Photos-

The one in the black frame says Harris Cortland NY, the name of this beautiful woman is Lela Spencer Killawog.
The beautiful woman with the Black Rose Pin is an unknown.

Thought I would share these with you! Have a great week! XO Linda

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful old photos! Thank you for sharing them. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those old photos and cabinet cards! I'm always wondering who these people are and what their lives were like. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is beautiful.. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I just found you through your new venture with Victorian etc. Good luck and I look forward to enjoying your blog. I just started one myself, I don't have it online yet as I am doing the decorating and finishing touches. Your blog is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda