Monday, February 4, 2013

Hooby Lobby, Michaels, Kitties & Pond Fish

Hello Blogging Friends,

  I went to Hobby Lobby & Michaels today. Hobby Lobby has all of the Spring and Summer items out. I got this cute metal sculpture at Hobby Lobby. I really liked it, plus yeah it was 30% off! I got the bird with the bell and I got my Mom in Law Sally one with a Butterfly for her BD in April- I plan ahead! They had some good bargains and I will go back next Monday to see what else they have! Then I went to Michaels and found the tinsel by chance that Dawn had shown on her blog http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com and it was 40% off so I had to get it. Here are some photos of what I bought today and the Kitties were all trying to sleep when I snapped these, 25 pounds of cat in a 10 pound cat bed- LOL! I was trying to use the cats for the blog winners from the GYB party to hold or sit with the names- Got Bob to barely do it. My Bob said Good Luck with that! The fish were saying Hello the sun is out, they want food but you don't feed them in the winter unless the water temp is over 53. The heater keeps them comfy on cold days and the fountain was on so the water is really moving.
Have a great week!! Don't forget to think about my Victorian Etc post that was before this, a great opportunity for us all! Hugs from me- Linda

Bob Cat

Bob & Merlin

                                                                   Savannah
                                                        
 


3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty kitties :) I saw that tinsel on Dawn's blog and have been to two Michaels looking for it with no luck. What is the brand of the tinsel you found ? Would you be able to get me some please? I will send you the funds. send me a message and let me know. deb2604@comcast.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my Dear! Love your kitties!!I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should go to Michaels to look for that tinsel, I think I need to have me some. I get myself in trouble sometimes going to those stores, lol.
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my "what the wind does to the ice" blog post. Mother nature leaves us with some fantastic things.
    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda