Monday, February 4, 2013

Etsy Shops or Selling Blogs Wanted for Victorian Etc Ad Spots

 OK here is the scoop on the Victorian Etc E-Magazine information.
I would like to offer ad space for 2-3 selling blogs or blogs with Etsy shops. I would need your info name and a 175 x 150 ad by March 15th. Ad space is $35.00 a spot, will run
for the May-August issue and you can continue the ad for the next issue September- December. $35.00 for a 4 month ad is really a great deal! I would send you a paypal invoice when we are ready with your information. The link is on my sidebar if you would like to check out the magazine. The magazine is run by Vic from Victorian Heart Shoppe, also on my sidebar. Feel free to email for more information for this exciting opportunity.
Hugs from me- Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda