Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Sunday! Vintage Photo Tintype

Happy Sunday!

 If you are involved in the Grow Your Blog Party it is on until next weekend. It has been a lot of fun and I have made some new blog friends! I have scanned a tintype from my family's collection. Can't remember who these are. The scan is pretty good. You may use this for your crafts that youmake, just don't resell the image alone as I own the image.

Also the other photo is one from my Moms items, that I found last year going through Daddy's things. This at one time was a beautiful place. The Pompelli Mansion Owego, NY
I think it is gone now. My Mom always loved that place even in it's run down condition.

Tomorrow I will have a special photo for my Dad's 2nd Birthday in Heaven.

 Next Sunday is Football! Yeah and then NASCAR is not far behind!

Nayla will be 12 on Feb 2nd. I will post her photo next weekend. Tara is recovering from her fall ice skating- left broken wrist and right broken elbow. Hope she can get into a new cast next week and she heals quickly! It has been hard for her, she still can't drive so Derrick is taking her to work. Have a fun week and don't forget to check out more blogs on the Grow Your Blog Party, link is on sidebar and in my post below. XO Linda


2 comments:

  1. both haunting shots! popping over from Vicki's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos...I agree that both with a touch of haunting... or may be I watch too much of sch serials :)
    have a nice week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda