Thursday, January 17, 2013

2 Days home sick! Yuck! But my Vintage Photo order came

Hello Blog friends,

 Me I am home for the second day- I rarely get sick- I know it is not the flu- bad cold and cough. I was miserable yesterday cold all of the time and everything hurt. Today I am sweating, so it is coming out- have to go to work tomorrow and Saturday. I ate something this morning too, so I think I am on the mend- just need to get rid of the cough and runny nose. The weather here hasn't helped much either -1 on Tuesday when I went to work and 54 yesterday. Bob went to the post office and my new Vintage Photo order was there- yeah! Here is a peek of some of the wonderful photos I got from my friend Glenda at www.recycledrelatives.com, she is from upstate NY so a lot of the photos are from my home area. Shockingly even a few from my small town. Also I found this Vintage Post card on Etsy. I scanned it and printed it out and I am sending it to my Moms cousin- I know it isn't her in the photo- but her nick name is Tootsie, so I thought she would get a kick out of this. It is a beautiful perfect never mailed photo postcard. I scanned it and one as the original and one with sepia. I hope you are all having a great week and feeling healthy! I am a little behind on the grow your blog party that starts Saturday. I have the photos ready for my giveaways, the tags will be finished before I mail them! So do stop back on the 19th to see what's happening with the grow your blog party and comment to be entered in the giveaways.





1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm just popping by from the grow your blog challenge - i really like your blog! It's quite unique and these pictures are amazing! I'm following you right away, I'm glad to have found you :)

    Get well soon - I was poorly a couple of weeks ago and it was just horrid!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda