Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas!

 We had a great day! Met our new 18 day old Grand Nephew, Urijah Anderson Schooley. He is so tiny! Bob's sister would be so Proud! We know she is watching over her only Grandson! Our Kitties had a lot of fun, just like little kids paper was a big draw! I wish you all much happiness!
Papa with Grimm, Bob with Andy & Urijah, Sara, Andy, Urijah & Mom Sally, Bob's Mom with Urijah- I did see a little tear- our first Christmas for me without Laurie as last year I was gone for my Daddy. We made it through and only had happy thoughts and memories.
Happy New Year! Let us Hope and Pray for Peace, Health and Prosperity!








XO Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda