Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little Candle Jars I made for Work Gifts

Happy Almost Christmas!
 I made these little  jars with photos from Etsy- My friend Maureen from www.etsy.com/shop/yourcraftpostcards and www.etsy.com/shop/irelandrosenostalgia they
both have beautiful images. I bought the little led battery tea lights, used glaze and glitter for the image and then put the mica flakes snow in the jars. The one jar has cotton as it is going to a household with a small child- thought that would be safer. I have baked over 250 cookies so far, made 4 batches of the family toffee recipe, 10 batches of my popcorn drizzled with candy melts and 60 red velvet cake balls. WHEW! I have to bake again on Sunday for Bobs family as cookies are part of their Christmas gifts. Then I have a week off from work to get a few things done! Have a wonderful week! XO Linda





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, linda! These are absolutely beautiful!
    Bless you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely candles; the recipients will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Linda they are lovely! All your baking ans goodies sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda