Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! Opportunity for Magazine Ads, and more

Happy New Year to all of my blog friends!

This year has passed quickly! Is it me or does time seem to go by faster as we get older!?
 For 2013 I am hoping to be more creative, spend more time crafting and blogging. I am also going to be an editor for Victorian Etc magazine. It is an online magazine and we have a lot of
followers and readers. I will be posting more about this soon. It will be 2 issues this year and I will have a small box ads for sale in my section. I was also hoping if someone would would want to showcase their artwork, Etsy store, blog or both would be interested in doing an article.

We ran our last errands for 2012! Yeah! Got the important wine for me and beer for Bob. Stopped and shipped the last orders for 2012 and grocery shopped. It is snowing here a little but who knows what tonight will bring- just maybe we can see the fireworks on top of Pikes Peak if we can stay awake and the clouds clear out.

Last for this year- say a healing prayer for my Tara! They went ice skating and as she was getting off the ice a little kid cut her off and she lost her balance. She broke her left elbow and her right wrist. Needless to say she is pretty helpless right now. Derrick and the girls are taking good care of her.

XO Linda

6 comments:

  1. Linda ... Happy New Year !! wishing you a 2013 filled with many blessings and an abundance of wonderful adventures.. xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Linda
    Thanks for stopping by my Birthday Winter Wonderland post and leaving such nice comments.
    Good luck with the magazine.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Linda!
    How exciting about being the editor! Looking forward to seeing more about this.
    Enjoy those little kitties - my daughter has a black cat and they are the most talkative (meow meow) of all cat breeds! ;)

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.. Your blog is beautiful and I cant wait to have a moment to sit and sift through it.. Blessings. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda