Monday, October 8, 2012

We went to the Humane Society and brought home....

Hello Blog Friends,

   Our home has been so quiet and lonely for us since we had to put down Mr Jinxie Cat.
At work they kept saying we needed to get a kitty. Dana looked up on the Humane Society page and saw a kitten named Bob. She sent the photo to my Bob. He called and said can you take a lunch? We went over and brought home Bob, we kept his name. Merlin his brother, we changed his name and an itty bitty peanut we named Savannah. The boys are 5 months old and Miss Savannah will be 3 months old this month. I got them Halloween Costumes today, needless to say they were not exactly thrilled. They do like their photos taken though. We have not had a kitten since we were first together 26 years ago. This has been quite an experience. We have had to kitten proof. They are so much fun and they both like Savannah. They go to bed with us and get up when we do. I am glad we got to save three kitties from the pound! Here are their photos. Bob is all black, Merlin is black with the white bib and paws and well Savannah is the peanut. We brought in the sleeping bag to put over the loveseat, to help with the digging. The like to lay on it.














10 comments:

  1. Your kitties are beautiful! I am so happy for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Linda! They are so precious. I love how they have let you dress them up! Sweet little furbabies. May they give you lots of love and joy.
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda..I love your new little black kitties. I love black cats and have several over the years. So glad that you gave them a wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by for a visit...how are your sweet babies doing?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda
    your new kitties are darling! Have you ever had a black cat? they talk and talk and talk! :) you are going to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,
      yes we have and love them! These darling little ones are into everything and they all chirp and meow at us. They have brought us joy and helped with the pain of losing Jinxie cat.

      Delete
  6. thank goodness for people like you to save the lost animals.
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog post, "rusty shoes and cabinet cards". I do love me some wonderful cabinet cards, I am addicted to altering them for swaps.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pair of black cats...such good Karma will come your way. So glad to get to know your blog via the Grow Your Own Blog event. Sea Witch - musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH how cute!!! What a lucky pair to be adopted by you. I have a black cat too (I have three cats, but only one black) and she talks and talks too! She is the smartest of the three, so very personable.

    I love your new family members!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww my gosh, they are soooo cute. Congratulations on the new additions to your family! I found you through the 'Grow your Blog' event over at 2 Bags Full. It's so much fun checking out new blogs. I am your newest follower, Annie

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda