Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Jinxie Cat

I am sad to tell you all that while I was in NY Bob had to put our Jinxie Cat down.
He could not get up anymore. It was strange when I got home tonight not to have our darling cat child waiting for me! RIP dear Kitty! I have shed many tears! Jinx was a very special cat and will always hold a special place in our hearts! Since he was a stray we do not know his exact age we figured about 13.


                                                           Jinx Pflum   September 28, 2012

                                        




                                                            

4 comments:

  1. It is so hard losing a loved pet, they are so much part of the family. I know how devastated you must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I am so sorry to hear about Jinxie. I truly know how you feel and I know that Jinxie was blessed with the home that you gave him, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the uplifting words! Jinx was a special cat and will always be thought of with love!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda