Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Halloween Themed Collage and Jinx update

Happy Almost Fall! Jinx is about the same. As long as he is eating and using his kitty box we are going to let him hang in there. He doesn't seem to be in pain. He can't jump up on the bed so when he comes to the door he cries for someone to lift him up. He is up and down 2-3 times a night. Feels like we have a baby in the house. We do love this cat child so much that we are going to great lengths to keep him. Dr. G said to see what happens. Of course after keeping us up most of the night, he is now sleeping peacefully in his cat bed.

I made this Vintage Photo Halloween collage. I listed it in my Etsy Shop as a digital download. The photo is from a company that I buy images from, the elements are cu from Etsy.

Have a great week!
Hugs! Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda