Friday, August 3, 2012

It's August!

It's August!
Where did the summer go? We have been pretty busy at work, summer time is our busy season in the Motorcycle world! It seems like so many things have happened here in Colorado. The fire, the shootings, floods. I need to take a moment and leave a post! I am working on some really neat projects, I have been gathering up my supplies and will have them up hopefully by September. I am going home to NY in September for my high school reunion- hard to believe we have been out of school for 40 years! Yikes! I am going to stay with my brother Jay and his wife. We are going to do a few fun things and then leave the Fall flowers for my parents, Grand Parents, Granny and my Great Grandmother. I want to drive by the farm my Great Grandmother had where my Mom spent most of her childhood. Last year if you recall the flood and my Daddy's health kept us from doing much. I am hoping to have my Prayer Flags done as I want to leave one for Mom and Dad. I took an e- class from Gail from Creative workshops. She is an awesome and talented artist! She also owns Shabby Cottage Studio www.shabbycottagestudio.com
My goal is to have 100 followers by the end of  November so I can have a wonderful giveaway in December. I have an awesome prize already planned!! I have also taken a few e-classes from Nancy Maxwell, she is an awesome and talented artist as well!www.sugarlumpstudios.com Enjoy the dog days of summer! I will be posting more as I can. My husband works at home he is an awesome machinist/toolmaker and is a number 1 Tattoo frame builder for the Tattoo Industry. I do his billing, shipping and Ebay beside my own listings on Ebay, Etsy and artfire. It seems my own time is limited for what I want to get done. Have a great weekend!! XO
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda