Friday, August 3, 2012

Cameos, Fabric, Jewelry Supplies For Sae!

I have been selling of my jewelry supplies to get on with my Vintage Photo projects and more of  mixed media artwork. If you are needing any supplies- great pricing!! You can check out my artfire studio seller- fairyrosecameosandmore and see most of what I have. I have been making 10-15 pound mixed boxes for $175.00 plus 10.85 shipping- I have been dumping bin boxes and everyone has been happy so far! Ask me about anything you see in my studio or if you need something special let me know as my craft room still has a lot of supplies- trying to clear out! I also have some fabric I have held onto for 25+ years- so if you need any of that, I can get it out and take photos! email me - charmedvictorian at g mail.com
Thanks!! XO
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda