Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rainbows and some much needed rain!

Happy 4th of July!

We had some much needed rain tonight and the fire is now 80% contained. We had a terrible week in Colorado Springs, 347 homes burned last Tuesday night from the Waldo Canyon fire and 2 people lost their lives. I was so happy to see some rain and the rainbows tonight! I haven't taken a photo of the front range since the fire- I could not on Sunday when I went
up the hill to get groceries. The view has changed drastically and so many lives have been devastated by this fire. I sat in my truck and looked out and cried at what I saw. I will get a few photos  of the mountain range next week and post them.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos and the rainbow are beautiful and I know the rain is a much needed blessing. There is so much heart break with all the losses and fear and I hope the fire is completely out soon, and people can begin to heal.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda