Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thanks for my gifts!!

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today! Flower seeds, a butterfly cut out and a darling Friendship and Love Heart token! They were a gift from Mary of Hope Filled Living Magazine. I also opened my April gift my my Secret Blogging Sister- Thanks so much! I love the Bible and the Tag! I have a wonderful blogging sister and she is always making sure I am doing well! I belong to a wonderful group of women called Blogging Sisters. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You truly received some nice things!!! Being a part of the Blogging Sisters is so much fun don't you think?
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful suprise for you and how special it must make you feel. There is nothing better than knowing you are loved and appreciated, blessings to you today, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Just stopping by to check in on you. I'm so happy to be home again and blogging!
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda