Sunday, April 1, 2012

I have a few new Cameo Photo Charms on Etsy

Happy April! Our wonderful Colorado weather is coming to a halt, maybe some snow or rain tomorrow, and then back to the 70's on Tuesday! Enjoying the warm temps, who would think in March you could have your bedroom window open all night! We have had an awesome month at work too, we are finally really busy and have sold a record number of motorcycles this month! Yeah for our jobs! I will be listing a few new photo charms on Etsy today and I will have a Vintage Photo up later today or tomorrow. Don't forget to leave a comment on my Spring Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Oh how beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday and terrific weekend!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda