Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Darling Little Girl Vintage Photo for You and my Etsy Friend Maureen Reid

Easter Greetings and Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
I have a wonderful lady that I buy some of the most beautiful Vintage Photos from. Maureen takes the Vintage Photos and makes them even more beautiful! They are for us to purchase and use in our art and craft items. I have used them on my blog banner.
 Maureen Reid- she has written her first E book on Amazon,  Spun Cotton Mixed Media Dolls, under kindle books type in Maureen Reid. She is very talented! They have a lot of medical bills due to her husbands illness, so by purchasing her book or buying some of her gorgeous Vintage Photos on Etsy, we all help her. That is why we are all here on this Earth, to help out a friend when we can. Her Etsy shop is www.etsy.com/shop/yourcraftpostcards  go see her gorgeous Vintage photos!
This Vintage Photo is one from my lady in Upstate NY where I purchase most of my own personal Vintage Photos from. The front and back of this photo is for you to use for your art work and crafts. I just put in a large order and will be posting some collage sheets with my Vintage Photos on the blog and in my Etsy shop.
 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cabinet card--thank you--I will visit Maureen's Etsy site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jann!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, Thank you so much for the lovely words you have written about me. One of my most favourite things about blogging is the truly lovely women that i have been able to get to know. People are so lovely and generous and I think your new blog banner looks beautiful. The coloring looks perfect and could have been done with just you in mind.

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter, take care, Maureen.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda