Friday, February 3, 2012

Nayla's Ground Hog Day Prediction

Hello All,

    Nayla told us last night, that in fact she did see her shadow, so 6 more weeks
of Winter. It is like Winter here today- depending on where you live a trace to 14"
 and more. We live in central Colorado Springs, CO so we only had a few inches and it

was pretty much gone before I got home from work. But 5 miles North of us and down to Denver- a lot of snow! Since we are higher in elevation than Denver you actually should say driving down to Denver and not up. LOL! sounds funny as everyone says up to Denver. oh well! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Thanks so much for your sweet message!!! I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day and a fabulous weekend!!! Sending (((hugs)))) your way,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda,

    I wanted to send you a personal message, but cannot find your email? Would you contact me again and leave your email for me? Thank you so much!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda