Sunday, February 12, 2012

Free Vintage Photo Image Family

Free Vintage Photo Image "Family"
My Mom picked this image up for me years ago, when we were coming up with new ideas for craft items to make. My Mom was the best and I truthfully miss her and my Dad everyday! This image reminds me that family is everything! So hug yours! The image is free to use in your craft projects, providing you use it in a creative way. The image in this form remains property of Charmed Victorian. My new blog banner and button for now is an image from my Mom's sheet music. My Mom played the piano so eloquently.

8 comments:

  1. Linda ... the photo speaks volumes .. to family!! It's amazing how many children and Parents .. take family lightly.

    Your header and button look great and wonderful that it came from your mother's sheet music... xo Blessings, HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! What a great family portrait...you get a whole story in that one still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is precious, Linda!! I am so happy that you linked up to the party!!! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Linda!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for the image. Reading how you miss your mom hits home for me too. I miss my mom every day. While I feel she is with me in spirit I'd love to hug her again. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet, thanks for sharing! So glad I saw you at Cindy's Woman Thing link party. ~Diane (I am #31)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,
    I hope you're having a good weekend! I just made an announcement on my blog that I'm going to be blogging once a month on the 1st...I just wanted to let you know!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,
    I just popped over to say "hi" and hope that you are doing well!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda