Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today would've been Daddy's 83rd Birthday!

Hello Friends,

     I wanted to say that today would've been my Daddy's 83rd Birthday. I have thought of him all day, cried some and laughed too. Last year I made him a collage of his WW11 Photos and Military Memorabilia. He loved it a lot! I gave it to my oldest brother Jay for a memory of him. This year I just finished the photos for his Military Flag case with a place for his medals. Once I have it all together I will post a photo. Here is the small collage I made for the frame.
    My (our) lives have changed so much in the last 6 weeks. I sure miss him and of course my Mom too!

     I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will get something up for a Valentine's Day giveaway as it has been awhile since I've had something up.

    

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful tribute to your father's memory and his journey here on earth. Your wonderful creations will be treasured and shared for generations to come. Wishing you a peaceful evening, blessings..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful tribute dear Linda. I am glad you have so many happy memories. Blessings and Hugs, June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did something similiar for my dad's medals using a shadow box frame. That way they are not sitting in a drawer and now the family can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! It will be special and someday my Grand Angels will have it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda