Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Vintage Photos Collage Sheet

Happy Tuesday to all, it is Monday in the Motorcycle Shop World. We work Tuesday-Saturday. I made my first collage sheet ATC size. Free for my blog friends. These are made from my personal images. I just got in some new ones yesterday, and I can't wait to see what I can come up with. You can make and sell what you create from the images, but not sell the images in the collage sheet format. I am thinking of printing some of these on fabric and seeing what else I can make.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the digis. I love vintage photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Thanks for these awesome images. Have a great day. Joyous wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Linda. These are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome photos!! Thank you for sharing them with us. xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, Linday, these are totally gorgeous!!!! What beautiful pictures!!! I'm so happy that you were able to get the hugs book--and I feel so blessed to have written it. I hope you are having a wonderful week!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh one more thing--I wanted to tell you that I have had trouble with blogger in that I can't move buttons and save them on my sidebars...I have no idea why...so,when it gets squared away, I'll will put it on...I've got 6 of them to add! lol xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda