Monday, January 23, 2012

Free Vintage Photo Front & Back, Jenny Again and Happy Chinese New Year!

I hope everyone is enjoying Chinese New Year! The Year of the Water Dragon!
Here is a scan of one of my Red Envelopes for Good Luck and Prosperity for us all!
 A Vintage Photo front and back- you may use this in your art work to sell as long as
the image is altered. I did another collage of Jenny with her husband Harvey, it was fun. I hope everyone is doing well! I have been working on my son in law Derrick's photo
collage case for his retirement gift,  Nayla's collage for her Titanic paper mache box and I made a photo collage for Daddy's flag case. Everything is at the printer so hope to finish up
most of the projects this week or next weekend. I also printed the collage of Jenny & Harvey for my Cousin Mary- Jenny was her Grandmother and the only photo she has is one of Jenny and my Great Grandmother late in life.




1 comment:

  1. Love the collage that you made with your aunt and uncle's photo. Thanks for the digis.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda