Friday, November 11, 2011

In Honor of All Our Veterans Past, Present and Future 11/11/11

In Honor of all of our Veterans and my Favorite ones- past Honorable Veterans My Dad US Army Air Corp, My Brother Jay USAF.  Currently Serving with Pride and Honor My Daughter Tara Msgt USAF and my Son in Law Derrick Msgt USAF.
My favorite poem from the VFW Ritual team growing up. I used my new My Memories Scrabooking Software here and Photohop Elements 10. The Poppies and the Crosses are from Heritage Scrap here- Cari Lopez for the Crosses and Annie's Digital Things for the Poppies. What a cosmic day! 11/11/11

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary Ann!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Oh my gosh, I got your email and didn't realize it was from you--I thought it was a different Linda! I can't wait for you to see the book--that is awesome...If you go to my Whimsical Musings Magazine, I posted a new story on that blog.

    This post is beautiful and it is so wonderful to honor your father, brother, daughter, and son-in-law....and I want to thank them personally for their service.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda