Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Dear Sister in Law Laurie Passed Away 10/11/11

My Dear Sister in Law Laurie has ended her battle with cancer, she has won!
She is at Peace, No Pain anymore! She is with God and the Angels!
She passed away tonight 10/11/11 at 7:30 PM
She is like me- hates getting her picture taken- Here are her 50th Birthday Party Photos
and one of when we did our Balloons for Mom and Uncle Bert. My Husband Bob on the right and Ron the baby brother on the left. I (we) will miss her a lot!
Rest in Peace Dear Laurie- Hug My Mom and Uncle Bert! 09/09/1959- 10/11/11



8 comments:

  1. She looks such a sweet lady. May she rest in peace.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I'm so sorry for your loss. May your dear sister-in-law rest in peace.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that she has passed, but so glad to hear that she is no longer in pain and residing with the angels. Lot's of hugs and prayers sent your way.

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to hear of her passing. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry your sister-in-law passed away. I remember you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! We are Celebrating her life on Sunday as well remembering my Mom and Uncle Bert- balloons galore Sunday going up to heaven! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for your loss Linda. I am sending hugs and prayers for your family. It looks like from the post above you had a beautiful day to celebrate her life. I know this past Saturday was difficult for you to with the anniversary of your Mom's passing. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nancy!
    Saturday was difficult but Sunday it was beautiful! Mom, Uncle Bert & Laurie got balloons sent to heaven!
    Hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda