Sunday, October 23, 2011

A beautiful day for our Memorial Balloons and Laurie's Celebration of Life!

Hello Blog Friends,

We had a beautiful day for our Memorial Balloons for my Mom and Uncle Bert and we also Celebrated Laurie's Life today. We did the Balloons at Nancy Lewis Park here in  Colorado Springs and then had a luncheon at my Mother and Father in laws. It was really nice and everyone loved the Memorial Card I made for Laurie- I used photo shop and the My Memories Suite software. I laminated them and think they turned out great. The balloons go up so fast I barely got these photos this year! Not a cloud in the sky! Hard to believe they  are calling for snow on Wed.! We watched the balloons until we could not see them anymore!
Lavender for Mom and Laurie, Yellow for Uncle Bert. A monarch butterfly for Uncle Bert and the Purple Butterflies 1 for Mom and 1 for Laurie! A beautiful day for remembering those we love!


                                                           
                                        
                                                 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda