Monday, September 5, 2011

A journal I won and My Pais Swap Gifts!

Hello All,
     I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day. I am just getting the rest of my stuff together for my NY trip- I leave at the crack of dawn on Thursday. We had a nice day here but the balloons did not come this way. I am so glad we got to see them yesterday and I was able to get such great photos! Be sure to take a look at my post with the photos and if you are my personal friend on facebook you can view all 30 of them. Be sure to post a comment on
my Angels for Irene giveaway! The journal I won from Gail at Shabby Cottage Studio, she is a favorite shop of mine! I also use her background papers for Bobs tattoo frame photos for Ebay. The other 3 photos are my gift from Etsy Cottage Style- Carolyn from NJ sent me 3 of her beautiful fine art photos- I love Carousels so that is the one Paris theme I chose, the other 2 rose buds and hydrangeas are absolutely stunning!  She let me choose her gifts from the 5dollarfrenchmarket on Etsy and she loved what I chose for her! Finally a swap that was truly fun and followed through! Here is a link to her Etsy Shop.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33826969/fine-art-photographic-print-pink-rosbuds





1 comment:

  1. very lovely Linda--I think my fave is the roses, but they all are fabulous! The journal is gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda