Monday, April 4, 2011

Tea Today in Canon City

Hi All,

Today my friend Janet in the photo (I have known her since I was 18) and I went to Canon City, Colorado, about 50 miles from here. We had Tea and lunch, at the Canon City Queen Anne. What a beautiful old Victorian! I also have a photo of Pikes Peak I took this morning after I got gas, we had some snow but only on the grass. The Apple Blossoms were beautiful too- The finger food was delicious too! Janet had a Jasmine Green Tea and I had a Chocolate Turtle Tea. What a fun day for us!
I hope you all had a great day!




5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how special--this looks wonderful!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fun! Jasmine green tea is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely to have a friend you've known for that long and to be able to spend time with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Thank you so much for coming to visit! I hope that you're having a nice week and also, I hope you'll come visit next week for my week of giveaways!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tea looks lovely. What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda