Monday, March 7, 2011

Vintage Free Photos for you!

Happy Monday!
Going to beat the snow today and run out and do my errands early. Go figure for my return to work tomorrow we may have 6" on the ground! But 65 for Friday so it will go away quickly! I hope! Here are a few Vintage Photos for you to download to your computer,
you may use them for your own creations or sell what you make- but please do not sell my images- As always if you make something and want to share I will post! The first photo is of a woman who I haven't identified in my family tree files from my Mom I have seen her in a few but sadly do not know who she is- She is very pretty! The next 2 are the same photo back, 1 in the original rose color and one in the grey scale. I love the roses on this one! The last photo is a relative Mary Snow- she was 18 when she wrote this photo post card to my Great Grandmother. Most all of the Vintage Photos I get are from the upstate NY area- where I am from- though I do find some here in Colorado Springs, sometimes! 
Enjoy! Linda

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images thank you... I have so many old pics too that I have no idea who they are.. sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovley images!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda