Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo collage I made for my Dad

I made this photo collage from photos of my Dad during WW11.
My Grandma Ma is in the photo- I always remember her with
an apron on and she looked just like she did here to me, my whole life.
My Mom and Dad at 17, then a photo of them  from the late 60's or very
early 70's. I put this collage in a shadowbox with the US Army tag, US buttons,
2 Vintage Military uniform buttons and Vintage Army Stripes. Waiting for UPS to
deliver to him today. It is a belated Birthday gift as my Dad was in the hospital on
and off since November. He is doing better! Hoping for the weather in NY to be finally
Spring.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda,
    This is amazing!!! What a priceless collage!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collage and so full of beautiful memories. I also remember my grandmother always in an apron with such fondness. Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit. It is such a pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda